We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,





Friday, April 27, 2007

Harry Reid Has Committed Treason

Harry Reid Has Committed Treason

On April 19, Senator Harry Reid declared that the war in Iraq is lost, stating:

"I believe myself that the secretary of state, secretary of defense and - you have to make your own decisions as to what the president knows - (know) this war is lost and the surge is not accomplishing anything as indicated by the extreme violence in Iraq yesterday,"

What a wonderful recruiting plug for those who want to kill us.

His message to Islamic Terrorists around the world is simple, “Keep killing Americans and I’ll make sure America will surrender soon”.

This is the most despicable act of treason I have ever seen in my life. Of course immediately following these statements the violence was stepped up as 55 more Iraqi’s were killed as Harry’s terrorist brothers followed his advice.

Harry Reid has become the Tokyo Rose of the war on terror. I don’t want an apology, I don’t want him impeached, I want him arrested and tried for treason against the United States of America. The blood of every soldier that dies in the next few weeks is on his hands.

I don’t care what anyone’s opinion is of the war, my own personal opinion is that we screwed this up long ago the right military strategy would have had us out of there 2 years ago.

But I am not the leader of the Senate of the United States and my opinions don’t get posted on Islamic websites! Harry Reid has a powerful position in this country but with power comes responsibility. His claim that defeat of America is more votes for Democrats is the most irresponsible statement made during any conflict in my lifetime and he must be held accountable for his acts.

I have never been so disgusted over the state of our government and I fully his arrest. We need to remove this despicable piece of dirt from the government, from the Democratic Party and from the streets that were paved with the blood of true Americans who gave their lives for our freedoms.

No comments: