We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,





Thursday, December 01, 2005

Quotes Worthy of Note

I've been frantically preparing to leave for my nephews wedding this weekend. Next week I promise to be back at it full steam.

Regards,

“The greatest risk in life is to wait and depend upon others for your own security.”
--Denis Waitley, 2005


“What I like about Thanksgiving is seeing all the relatives you haven’t seen in a long time, all the family is there you haven’t seen in a while - and opening up old psychological wounds.”
David Letterman, November 24, 2005


“Oh, well. You can understand why the Quai d’Orsay is relaxed about Iran becoming the second Muslim nuclear power. As things stand, France is on course to be the third. You heard it here first.”
--Mark Steyn, November 15, 2005


“I’m not a liberal so I have a poor grasp of stuff I don’t know anything about.”
--P.J. O’Rourke

No comments: