We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,





Thursday, February 02, 2012

Defending Romney's Policies

Based on everything I have seen, heard and read, I do not like Mitt Romney as a Republican Presidential Candidate.  People I admire like Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, have a core belief system that they are not afraid to show, discuss and promote.  The run based on the belief that their policies will be best for the people electing them and win or lose based on their ability to convince people of that premise.

Mitt Romney scans the horizon and says (for example)...."these are liberals, so today I am a liberal".   I have no idea what he really believes in or what he would actually push for once elected President.  Romneycare is an example of his belief in government solutions, albeit at the state level and it is supposed that he will get hammered on it if he is in fact the Republican candidate.

Having said that, I am confused as to why Ann Coulter, who I enjoy reading, would be endorsing Romney.  So today, I am sharing Ann's well-thought defense of Romneycare and how it's quite different from Obamacare....

http://townhall.com/content/1bd69323-b044-43a5-8b9a-740f3ea67b02

No comments: